Forget what the calendar says, Victoria Day is the best time to celebrate the start of summer in Ontario.
And the best way to fill the time between May 2-4 beers is by checking out the brand new issue of the Growler Ontario.
In it, you’ll find:
- A great recipe for making your own sausages.
- Our look at how craft beer fans are bringing their favourite breweries into their home.
- The latest Brewer vs. Brewer with John Jenkinson and Mary Beth Keefe.
- A guide to Ontario’s cider and mead scene.
- Our ode to combining craft beer and junk food.
For the second time, our brewery directory covers the whole province. So that means brewery details to help inform your adventures from Ottawa, to North Bay, to Windsor, to our in Kenora.
Copies of the summer issue are on their way to subscribers and many Ontario breweries are carrying it in their taproom or bottle shop. If you don’t see us in your favourite brewery, give ‘em a gentle nudge and let them know we’d be happy to share details about how to order the Growler. And, of course, over the next few weeks, you’ll also be able to find the Growler on newsstands across Ontario.
And, whether you’re looking for your own reading pleasure or getting a jump on Father’s Day, a four-issue subscription to the Growler is a great buy.
We’ve heard from many fans who missed out on a complete collection of Growlers when they didn’t pull the ole subscription trigger. Luckily, we’ve added back issues to our store and most are still available.